Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Char-Broil 4-burner, 40,000 BTU gas grill with 10,000 BTU lidded side burner
- 480 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 180 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing away
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer additional workspace
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, and fascia add style and durability
- Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
For larger families or cookouts, the Char-Broil Classic 4-burner gas grill has the features and performance providing everything you need in a grill and more. Features a large 480 square inch cooking area and 180 square inch swing-away warming rack, both providing plenty of cooking space. Grill up your favorites with the powerful and durable burners that heat up quickly and deliver even grilling. Boasts 40,000-BTU's across the four main burners and 10,000-BTU lidded side burner- ideal for cooking sides and sauces. Other features include a push-button starter, large wheels for enhanced mobility and a lid-mounted temperature gauge.
The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates makes them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
660 square inches of total cooking area
480 square inch primary cooking surface measures 27.7″ L x 17.3″ W.
180 square inch porcelain-coated warming rack measures 25.6″ L x 7″ W.
Stainless Steel Burners
4 Stainless Steel burners are durable, built to last, and provide 40,000-BTU's of cooking power.
Electronic Igniter and Wheels for Mobility
One easy push of the igniter button lights your grill. No matches needed. Features two large wheels so it is easier to move around.
10,000- BTU Lidded Side Burner
The lidded side burner is ideal for warming sauces and side dishes to complement the items being grilled. When not in use, flip the lid down to protect the burner and offer additional workspace.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Conveniently located temperature gauge allows the griller to keep track of pre-heat status, and monitor the inside temperature of the grill.