ThermoWorks Classic Super Fast Thermapen
- 2-3 second readings!
- High accuracy to ±0.7°F (±0.4°C)
- Water-resistant design
- °F to °C reconfigurable
- Auto on/off—no buttons!
- 1,500 hour battery life
The Super-Fast Thermapen is a professional tool (originally designed for commercial kitchens, labs and manufacturing plants) that has become the top consumer cooking thermometer for home use. Its popularity among celebrity chefs, cooking magazines, top foodies, bloggers and competition BBQ teams has made the Thermapen into an essential tool in the best-equipped home kitchens and backyard BBQ rigs.
Made by Hand in England
the Thermapen is faster and more accurate than any other cooking thermometer on the market. Competitors have tried to copy the Thermapen with mass-produced products made in China and have flooded the housewares market with slower, less-accurate knock-offs. However, when compared to true competing commercial thermocouple thermometers, the Thermapen is not only faster and more accurate, it’s also less expensive!
The Thermapen’s speed and accuracy will reveal more about food and cooking techniques than you ever imagined. You’ll learn that temperatures are always changing; a roast is never the same temperature throughout while cooking. If you want to know what’s really going on, get a Thermapen.
If you want to experience speed and precision (traceable to National Standards) and you’re on a quest for culinary perfection, you will want a Thermapen. Add up the expense of wasted meats alone and you’ll justify the cost of this professional tool.
A Thermapen can be used for virtually anything that needs to be cooked or chilled. Use it on meats, fish, casseroles, re-heated foods, breads, cakes, deep frying, and candy. You don’t have to have a Thermapen to be a great cook; however, more than one celebrity chef and several food writers have testified that a Thermapen will make you a better cook…AND, you can choose your own color! Order one today.
- Range -58.0 to 572.0°F (-49.9 to 299.9°C)
- Accuracy ±0.7°F (±0.4°C) from -58 to 392°F (-49.9 to 199.9°C), ±1.8°F (±1.0°C) from 392 to 572°F (200 to 299.9°C)
- Resolution 1.0°F/°C full range (user reconfigurable to 0.1°F/°C)
- Response Time From 75°F to 32°F: 2-3 seconds to within 1°F
- Probe 4.5 L inches, High Performance Type K Thermocouple
- Display 0.55 inches (14mm) LCD
- Auto Shutoff 10 Minutes (user reconfigurable to disable auto-off)
- Environmental Range -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Battery CR2032 (3V) lithium coin cell x 2, 1500 hours
- Dimensions 1.85 H x 6.1 W x 0.75 D inches (47 H x 153 W x 19 D mm)
- Weight 0.25 lbs (97g)
- Certificate Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate