Best Gas Grill Under $2500 – Blaze LTE 32-Inch
Blaze Freestanding Grill with Lights (BLZ-4LTE2-NG-BLZ-4-CART), 32-inch, Natural Gas
- Freestanding natural gas grill
- 304 stainless steel grill body construction
- (4) cast stainless steel burners provide 14,000 BTU each; rear infrared burner rated for 10,000 BTU
- flame ignition provides reliable starting; Flame stabilizers prevent flare-ups and create an even cooking surface
- Overall size: 57.25 x 56.25 x 25.75 inches (H x W x D); 56,000 BTU
Blaze Outdoor Products LTE 32" 4-Burner Natural Gas Grill With Rear Infrared Burner & Grill Lights - BLZ-4LTE2-NG - BLZ-4LTE2-NG + BLZ-4-CART
Blaze LTE 32-Inch 4-Burner Natural Gas Grill With Rear Infrared Burner & Grill Lights - BLZ-4LTE2-NG. BLZ-4LTE2-NG + BLZ-4-CART. Freestanding Gas Grills. Blaze introduces an affordable commercial style grill that was designed with your outdoor BBQ challenges in mind. The LTE series takes things...
Why I Like This Product
If you host a lot of parties and cook a ton outdoors, especially in the summer, you’re going to need a grill that can keep up with your lifestyle. This grill, with the 14,000 BTUs as an optional sear burner (which is worth investing in), is worth every penny. I live outside in the summer basically, and I needed a main grill that would let me cook the thickest steaks, the juiciest burgers, and rotisserie a chicken, all at once. The Blaze LTE is the perfect compromise, and the fact that it is so well-made makes it even better.
The thing I love about this grill is that the fire control is easy and intuitive, and I’ve never had any flareup issues. I can also cook multiple things at multiple temps, which is needed when you are cooking steak, shrimp, and veggies all at the same time.